Thursday, March 13, 2014

It has been a long time since I have posted something new on this blog.  Thats because it has been a long time since I have painted something new.  Right when the summer life guarding season ended, I got myself ready for an advanced lifeguard academy, and I was too busy to paint for most of the winter.  But now the academy is over, and my life is starting to feel normal again - with paint brushes back in my hand.  But since so much time has passed since I really painted anything, I didn't know if I could still do it.  So I returned to a familiar subject.  I love the pelicans.  And I am happy to report I finished a painting that I really like.  Which is a huge relief.  Hopefully this'll motivate me to keep going.

"You Looking at Me?"
Watercolor 12 x 16"  $550

No comments:

Post a Comment