Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My life guarding season is officially over now, and I'm back to painting full time.  I have some new ideas for paintings this year, but the transition from lifeguarding to painting is always a hard one for me, so I thought I'd start with my favorite subject - Windansea.  Every year I have a hard time going from painting to lifeguarding in the spring, and then back to painting again in the fall. I really enjoy painting, and I really enjoy guarding, but the time in between is a challenge to stay motivated, and I often wish I could do one or the other full time without the dramatic change.  But, now I have this painting done, and I am looking forward to seeing what I will do in the next few months, so my difficult transition time is almost over, and I'm getting excited again.  I have to remember that there are so many beautiful images out there, and I want to see them.  And paint a few of them.  

"Morning Light"  Watercolor 14 x 20" $575

No comments:

Post a Comment