Friday, July 20, 2012

July is passing by so fast.  My life guarding season is half over, and seems to be speeding up.  Sometimes I think its going by too fast, but other times I think I'm ready to get back to painting full time.  I was out with my boys snorkeling at La Jolla Cove yesterday, and saw three people on the cliff painting.  It looked like they were hard at work, and I was a little jealous - though I was having so much fun in the water.  I know I have a few more months until I'll be painting again, but I'm already looking forward to it.  I just hope that when it is time to paint again, I won't wish it was the middle of summer, and the days were long, and the water was warm, and I had nothing to do but keep people safe at the beach.

Tower 32
Oil - 8 x 10"
$275


No comments:

Post a Comment